My Classroom

My Classroom

Monday, August 15, 2011

First Day of School

So today was the first day of school, and I don't have any pictures because if anyone has experiences a first day of pre-k you barely have time to breath.  However, I survived, and I have to say that it was not too bad.  All day I only had one cryer, and that was right upon arrival.

We are going to be spending all week:
adjusting to our schedule (we were way off today)
getting to know each other
learning when we need to sit still and when we can wonder the classroom
learning bathroom etiquette, how and when to wash our hands
and most importantly how to all live within one classroom together everyday (this one will probably not be accomplished until the end of the year).

Even though I am absolutely exhausted (I know, poor me) I really had a great first day, and as long as no one is hiding a crazy side I think I have a pretty great class.

No comments:

Post a Comment